“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” – Da Vinci
Simple is key, but simple isn’t easy.
Exercise, for most, is a small part of our lives. A means to an end. Keeping it simple and efficient requires a skill of practice that is not instantly obtained. In order to excel with this concept: repetition, discipline, and desire must be harnessed consistently.
- Coaching is an accelerator.
- Accountability ensures.
- Progress comes quicker.
- Results are seen sooner.
- With trust and commitment change is possible.
- Our species thrives on forward/upward movement.
- Feeling the momentum of progress is addicting.
- Chasing the idol of physicality is never-ending. Mastery is an illusion applicable to no physical endeavor.
Endurance is repetition / Movement molds / Breath is fluidity & connection
The effective minimum dosage of the physical permits frequency.
Where does this lead us?
Guided, online coaching requires you to be heavily engaged in the workout. Focused and attentive. Understanding the stimulus. Adjusting resistance or rep count to elicit the proper feeling. There is no “plug and play” concept to exercise. Questioning if the movement warrants the response. You will never skip this step. Avoiding failure is smart for most. Quality repetition leads to increased frequency via efficient recovery.
Desired results. Efficiently delivered. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?